Sunday, October 11, 2015

Google Sites

This week I had the opportunity to pull together everything I have learned so far in my Google Tools for Educators class.  I must say it has been a whirlwind of new learning!  I've discovered several new and unique ways to integrate technology into my classroom.  Google Earth and Google Story Builder were definitely my favorites along the way!

In the end, I was able to create a Google Sites that can be used to keep parents and students up-to-date regarding the team I coach at school: Stucky Academic League.  I did have some struggles along the way, but overall Google Sites has been an extremely useful tool!  The Google Site I created for my Academic League team is viewable only with whom I have shared the link.  Because the site will eventually contain pictures of the team throughout our season, I have chosen to NOT share the link on this blog.  I have, however, included a video tutorial below on how you can create your own Google Site!



No comments:

Post a Comment