Sunday, October 25, 2015

Staying Connected

This week I began my final classes needed for completing my Masters!  I look forward to all the new learning that will take place over the next seven week.  This week, I got to focus on educational blogs that can guide me as I continue to pursue meaningful ways to integrate technology in my classroom.  While I love a good blog just as much as the next teacher, keeping up-to-date on blog posts can be incredibly time consuming.  This week, however, I was introduced to Feedly, which is a great way to keep up with all my favorite blogs in one simple location!  Not only does Feedly allow me to keep up with all my favorite blogs, it is incredibly able to use!  An account is free and you have several different options for signing up for an account, including using an existing google account.  For more information on how to use Feedly, check out the video below!


No comments:

Post a Comment